Exciting Upcoming Events
A pilgrimage is a journey to a site at which God has revealed Himself in the past. Please join Richard Leach on December 4 & 11 to discuss his 2010 pilgrimage to the Holy Land and our upcoming 2014 pilgrimage. Whether you plan, or are able, to go on the 2014 trip, this will be a good WatCH to attend in Advent as we prepare for the coming of our Lord.
Used Toy Collection
The community toy sale is Saturday, December 7th, 8am-noon. Please continue to donate your gently used toys this week. We will need help with set-up on Friday beginning at 8am - until done. On Saturday, we will need help from 7am-1pm. Please come out and support this event! If you have any questions, please contact Annette Brennan or call 703-304-2305.
Rev. Margaret’s Ordination
Save the date of Wednesday, December 18th at 6:30pm. We will celebrate the ordination of Rev. Margaret with a service and reception to follow. We hope to see you there to celebrate this wonderful accomplishment!
Amazon Quick Link
Looking for a quick and easy way to support Saint Matt’s? When making a purchase on Amazon, use this link. That’s it! Using this link will share a small portion of your purchase with Saint Matthew’s. There’s no additional charge to you. Bookmark this link as you begin your holiday shopping! You can even use this link and a scrip gift card and double your impact!
Save the Date
Check out these important upcoming events:
- December 4th – Pilgrimage WatCh
- December 7th - Community Toy Sale
- December 8th – Christmas Star Tree
- December 11th – Pilgrimage WatCh
- December 14th - Parents Day Out
- December 18th – Margaret’s Ordination
- December 21st – Parish Work Day
- December 22nd – Christmas Carol Sing-Along
The Vision of Saint Matthew's
To live life at its fullest in Christ.
The Mission of Saint Matthew's
To know and share God's love through the following actions:
- Do all in our power, and then some, to foster, nourish, and sustain authentic, living relationships with God in Christ
- Build a community devoted to becoming one human family in pursuit of God's dream for us
- Promote personal growth so that, with God's leading, help, and grace, we will more fully realize our God given potential and purpose
- Embrace the highest standards, as individuals, families, and a church, of love, dedication, honesty, integrity, and service
Last Updated on 12/3/2013 4:38:30 PM